Besides their fans and supporters, K-pop stars always have to deal with several anti-fans who are always looking for ways to attack them anytime, anywhere. Most celebrities have suffered from extreme actions from anti. But in every group, there will be a few members who are hated even more for some reason.
A user once posted an article titled “The most anti-members in the group on the Korean Pann forum.” Although this is just this individual’s opinion, it has also attracted many netizens on Pann, especially when it is a sensitive topic.
In the beginning, the post: “These are the members that are hated by anti so much that you can’t help but feel sorry for them. I’ve seen them in the enter-talk section as well as many other sites. Actually, all the idols get attacked, but I think these are the ones who have been “stoned” the most compared to the other group members.”
The list of the members with the most anti-fans in each idol group is listed by this Pann user as follows:
Super Junior: Lee Teuk
Red Velvet: Joy
Wanna One: Kang Daniel
Black Pink: Jennie
BTOB: Lee Changsub
WINNER: Song Mino
Oh My Girl: YooA
Below this article, there is quite a bit of controversy surrounding the comments of the OP. Some netizens believe that posting like this is like an anti-fan. Besides, there are also opinions that the most hated person from Red Velvet and BTS is not Joy and Jungkook, but Yeri and RM.
- “Isn’t what you’re doing is the same as anti-fan ㅋ You’d better delete this post ^ & ^.”
- “Why do you write an article like this? It only makes the image of groups worse.”
- “Isn’t it Yeri? She’s always attacked for no good reason.”
- “Most anti-fan = Most popular members”
- “Joy? Jungkook? Crazy, it must be RM and Yeri, right ㅋ.”
- “The VIPs must be pissed off the comments that say criminals should be eliminated ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ.”
What do you think of this list?