Twice has just released a teaser for the entertainment show “homegrown,” Time To Twice season 2. In the 41-second video, Twice appears with the concept of beautiful female office workers. The member that attracts the fans’ attention the most is Mina. The Japanese female idol walks seductively in the luxury office fashion. Mina’s powerful aura makes fans think that she is playing the role of the president of a powerful corporation – a common image in Korean dramas.
Mina caused a “storm” with the “female president” style in the new teaser show.
The GIF of Mina has become a hot topic on Kpop forums. Netizens praised the diverse charisma of a beauty born in 1997. She is associated with a pure feminine image. However, Mina proves that no matter what concept, she can perform it all. Mina’s walking movements, sharp eyes, and coffee cup holding moments are chic, like a female CEO preparing to enter the meeting room.
Besides Mina, the Twice members also showed the “suitability” of each costume style. With curled hair and a rushing gesture, Momo looks like an employee who is late for work. Na Yeon has an exciting face like an employee on the first day of work. Chae Young is personality and humorous, acting as a “joking” character in the company. Tzuyu is luxurious, aristocratic, and also very powerful in a white suit. Da Hyun is playful and cheerful, Sana is charming and charming, and Ji Hyo is like a serious head.
- Mina is too absorbed in character, just drinking coffee, and looks like she is in a movie.
- Looks too luxurious and rich.
- I imagine Mina as the company owner, Ji Hyo as the vice president, and the others member are all employees. But investor Tzuyu is coming and trying to buy the company from Mina.
- Mina and Tzuyu should act in dramas. Not only do they have a pretty face, but their facial features are also well suited to being an actress.
- Surprisingly, the stylist chooses an outfit that suits each person’s personality very well.
Episode 1 of Time To Twice season 2 will be broadcast on Twice’s YouTube channel on April 2.