On the afternoon of April 14, Korean media suddenly reported all 4 2NE1 members’ comeback after 5 years of absence. According to information, the song has been recorded, and the group is expected to release the song this May.
Member CL herself produces the song. If 2NE1 returns in May, the Kpop race will be really hotter than ever before; the media also reported BTS’s comeback at the end of May.
People were in a state of happiness for a while. Immediately, CL’s representative suddenly denied the Korean newspaper’s news, saying that 2NE1 members visited CL studio but never recorded the song. However, fans still have a bit of faith that the group is really cherishing their comeback, just wanting to surprise the fans:
- I got goosebumps when I read this news.
- Can CL deny a little later?
- I really want 2NE1 back; it’s been 5 years.
- I heard the denying news, and I was despondent.
- Let’s say you want to hide your fans to make a surprise, and you will have a real comeback, right?
- Not a fan, but I have been waiting for the 4 of you to return for a long time.
- Seeing the comeback’s news, I fainted on the spot; but seeing the denial, I want to lose consciousness.
Worth mentioning, on the same day, SM’s plan was revealed that also revealed that SNSD would come back next September with the 5th mini album. But anyway, this is just a rumor; fans still choose to “mind immutable “wait for the teaser’s release to get the news to reduce disappointment.
If all the above news and plans come true, Kpop will see an extremely attractive struggle the next time!