On April 13, the Korean newspaper suddenly reported that BTS would make a comeback this last week of May, with a high chance of falling on May 28th. The newspaper added that other companies are in a hurry to adjust schedules.
It is known that 7 BTS members are in the final stages of preparing for a new album. It can be seen that the comeback of BTS will have a huge impact on the Korean music market and directly affect the achievements of artists and groups that debut at the same time.
BTS’s agency, Big Hit Music, immediately said, “The artist’s comeback schedule will be announced after being confirmed.” This move made fans even more sure about the news from the press. People are both eagerly looking forward to the return of the Big Hit male group and curious about the identities of artists who have to change their comeback schedule because of BTS’s comeback:
- Suddenly heart beat too fast.
- Another big explosion is about to appear.
- Gen 3’s kings are coming back. Where is the gen 2 king?
- But is anyone curious about which groups have to reschedule their comeback?
- Fortunately, my group likes to make a comeback in April.
- Probably not the full album, right?
- Wait and see the clash of the “princes.” I heard that BIGBANG is also about to make a comeback.
- At the end of May, there was the Billboard Award. They must have made a comeback there.
In particular, fans constantly called out the name BIGBANG – the “legendary” group of the second generation, often compared with BTS. Most recently, G-Dragon also shared that he is in the process of producing BIGBANG’s new album.